Why Do You Need Proper Roof Ventilation?
Roof Ventilation. Roofs and attic spaces have two major enemies in all homes: heat build-up and moisture accumulation. Left unchecked these forces can cause a premature deterioration of the roof structure and materials as well as damaging insulation and increasing energy cost.
Types of damage that can result include:
- Premature aging of your roofing system (“fried” shingles)
- Warping, cracking, or breaking down of wood framing
- Damage to siding, exterior or interior paint, and wallpaper
- Higher energy costs
Additional structural damage can include:
- Roof deck warping and rotting of the wood frame
- Mildew growth
- Buckling of shingles and felt
The only defense is proper attic ventilation.
An effective well-balanced roof ventilation system allows air to move in a pattern that results in a uniformly cool attic space prolonging roof life and increasing living comfort.
Certifed Roofing and Renovations uses the best in roof ridge ventilation.
- Patented Design Brings You the Truly Functional Roll Out
- Superior Weather Protection and Performance with No Filter to Clog
- Field Tested Design – Proven Effective Under All Weather Conditions
- The Air Flow Acceleration Design – Maximizes Ventilation Capacity
- Baffles Mean Air Flow from Any Direction
- Engineered Material Guarantees Longevity
For a free estimate schedule today by clicking here.
Certified Roofing and Renovations is Brevard’s Best Roof Contractor
Better Pricing • Better Quality • Better Warranty
The Certified Guarantee