Commercial roof with Quest PremiumCoat waterproofing system.
Commercial Roof With Quest PremiumCoat on this commercial building saved the owner the cost of removing old roof and possible rain exposure to interior contents while the roof was being done. The business stayed open during the complete process. In addition we saved the expense of having to remove the ac units. Our installation method and product allows for leaving the ac units in place, a substantial savings. The Quest PremiumCoat roofing system is a class 1 roof product and is designed to leave existing roof in place while attaching new Quest PremiumCoat system over it.
The Quest PremiumCoat system is one of the highest quality roofing and waterproofing systems available. This flexible, U.V. resistant elastomeric compound is fully reinforced with a tough non-woven polyester fabric designed for all roofing and flashing applications. Excellent for all commercial applications.
- Sustainable roofing system that saves expensive removal and disposal cost.
- Ultraviolet and Infrared resistant for added durability.
- High Albedo reduces heat and lowers energy costs.
- Resistant to acid rain and chemical pollutants.
- Won’t spread flame over noncombustible surfaces.
- 100% adhesion of system to substrate.
- Meets V.O.C. emissions regulations to eliminate facility downtime during application.
- Nontoxic formulation is safe to install.
- Renewable warranty available for roofs, which means the system never has to be torn off.
- 15, 20, 25 year renewable warranties available for qualified jobs.
- Metal roof waterproofing and cooling
- Parapet wall waterproofing
- Low-sloped roof waterproofing
- Flashing of all types
- Concrete waterproofing
- Plywood waterproofing
- Deck waterproofing
- Exterior wall waterproofing
Below are before, in progress and after photos of PremiumCoat system being install by Certified Roofing and Renovation certified installers.